Steve Linton, President of Deltec Homes and a structural engineer joins the Green Business Podcast. Deltec Homes are not just green by design, they are built to the highest green building standards for performance, as verified by third-party sources.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Linton discuss the following:
- Your company’s main philosophy is built on: “Changing the way the world builds” — can you explain this and cite a few examples?
- How is Deltec Homes setting the example of environmentally conscious processes in the construction industry? And how is Deltec doing this perhaps differently than others?
- You are committed to not just building houses that are sustainable but doing it sustainably. What does that mean?
- How has Deltec Homes played their part in the evolution of sustainable construction and green building?
- What is the future of green building?
Steve Linton, a LEED Accredited Professional and formerly a BPI Certified Professional, has been with Deltec Homes since 2007. He has a degree in Civil Engineering from Cornell University.
Prior to Deltec, he worked as a project manager on multiple historic renovation projects in Boston and spent several years teaching math and science.
An active member of the community, Steve is on the board of the Western North Carolina Green Building Council and volunteers for Meals on Wheels.
Steve is married with two sons and loves rock climbing and mountain biking.
People also listened to this: Biofriendly Emerges in the Green Space with CEO Noel Carroll at the Helm
Producer Eric Dye 2020-05-25 22:22:23