Dr. Amy Heger, Founder and CEO of The Night Watch, Maryland’s only childcare service that provides families with overnight childcare joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Amy Heger discuss the following:
- How is your business providing resources to essential workers?
- What are you doing in your child care center differently because of Covid-19?
- How can parents and guardians offer similar support at home?
- How are you supporting other child care workers base on your experience during this pandemic?
- How has cost changed for your clients? are Essential workers treated differently?
Amy Heger is the owner and CEO of The Night Watch, the only overnight child care center in Salisbury, MD. Delivering the opportunity for parents to provide for their children, Heger devotes her time to helping those in need. She is passionate about providing a safe space for children to learn, play, and be creative as their parents work.
Heger has been a teacher on the Eastern Shore in Maryland for over ten years. This devoted teacher has been supporting low-income families for several years.
People also listened to this: Chasing My Dreams, Not the Money
Producer Eric Dye 2020-07-01 21:30:20