Every single one of us has the ability to live the most epic, abundant and successful life.
So why is it that in reality, most people never go on to experience that? Far from living their best life, so many people find themselves so stuck.
This is what we talked about and made breakthroughs on last week in the Package Your Brilliance challenge I hosted with the amazing Gina DeVee.
The challenge was about how you can take your ideas, knowledge and passion and turn them into offers and packages that your ideal clients will love to buy, so that you can build a successful business doing something you love.
At the beginning of the challenge, so many of the women who took part felt like they didn’t deserve to live an epic life – and I know that this limiting belief is so common.
I was so inspired by the transformations we saw during the challenge that in this episode, I wanted to talk to you about:
- The reason why so many people don’t believe that they deserve to live an epic life.
- The excuses we all tell ourselves that keep us playing small and hold us back from creating success.
- How I kept myself stuck for years going round in circles and the realisation I had that changed everything.
- The new decisions I made and the challenge I created for myself that transformed my life and my business.
- A simple exercise you can do today to help you condition your mind to create success.
- Mantras to help you create more abundance and clarity in your life.
If you loved this episode and you know you’re meant to create a successful business and live that epic life, I’m collaborating with the incredible Gina DeVee on a transformational program called Perfectly Packaged.
Over 10 weeks, Gina and her amazing team of coaches will help you take your ideas, knowledge and unique brilliance and turn them into a successful coaching or service-based business.
If you’ve got a burning desire to create success, but you feel like you’ve been teetering on the edge of what could be possible; if you want to go on a transformational journey alongside like-minded women with the best mentoring, support and guidance….this program is for you!
Natasha Barrett 2020-09-22 12:00:32