Scott Mitchell, the Chairman of OCEG, a global nonprofit charity with over 95,000 members joins Enterprise Radio. This community creates authoritative resources for achieving Principled Performance by integrating corporate governance with performance, risk and compliance management processes.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Mitchell discuss the following:
- Describe OCEG and the history behind how it first was formed?
- What is GRC?
- What is principled performance and how can businesses benefit from it?
- Tell us about the 10 universal outcomes of principled performance?
- How has coronavirus forced business to reassess their workplace policies around remote flexible work?
- How is OCEG responding to shifting workplace dynamics?
- What type of organization could benefit from OCEG?
- How do businesses know if OCEG is the right fit for them?
Scott Mitchell is the Chairman of OCEG (www.oceg.org) a global nonprofit charity with over 95,000 members. This community creates authoritative resources for achieving Principled Performance by integrating corporate governance with performance, risk and compliance management processes.
A technologist at heart, he founded his first software company in 1997 based on two of his patents. He more recently co-founded and serves on the boards of LoopLogic and Grayframe Technology. Scott has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and Institutional Investor as a business leader. He has been recognized for his work in corporate governance by the NACD, Directorship, Compliance Week, Business Finance, and Treasury & Risk magazines.
He is an angel investor with exits to NCSOFT, DHX Media, SkillSoft, and RSA/Dell. Scott started his career at the Small Business Administration and Andersen Consulting while attending Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
People also listened to this: Making Good Presentations and Preventing the Errors that Lead to Bad Ones
The post OCEG: Ultimate Resource for Governance, Risk and Compliance appeared first on Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
Producer Eric Dye 2020-05-23 17:53:19
The post OCEG: Ultimate Resource for Governance, Risk and Compliance appeared first on Market World.