(Or you can watch the video version below)
Over the past few years of working with thousands of female entrepreneurs I’ve noticed something that holds back so many people with amazing ideas: feeling like they need a specific qualification to start the business they dream of.
If this sounds familiar, I want you to know that I understand exactly how you feel.
Before I started FEA, I sat on the idea for 3 whole years because I kept thinking to myself, “Who am I to create this?!” and “Who will take me seriously if I have no business qualifications!”.
I wasted so much time hanging on to this false belief before I finally plucked up the courage to get out of my own way and take the leap anyway.
I don’t want that to happen to you! I want you to recognize that you don’t need a qualification to share your experiences, your skills, talents, passion and expertise.
So in this episode, I want to share with you:
- What I DID have instead of a qualification, that was so much more important to help me build my business.
- How my friend Allie Casazza built a hugely successful 7-figure business with no qualifications (You can listen to that episode right here).
- The impostor syndrome I felt while writing my first book (and how this fear came up again now that I’m thinking of writing a 2nd book!).
- Why your experiences and skills are just as valid as any qualification and how to use them to create a valuable offer.
- My best tips to help you build your confidence and go for your dreams if not having a qualification has been holding you back.
As a bit of fun, we’ve created an FEA certificate you can download, print out and put on your wall to remind yourself that you are qualified and you are absolutely good enough – we believe in you!
If you’ve been holding yourself back from going after your dreams because you don’t have a specific qualification – definitely leave me a comment below and let me know!
And if you’d like more support with starting your business, I’ve got just the thing to help you – a brand new course I’m creating called Create & Sell! Join the waitlist now to be the first to hear more…
The post Why You Don’t Need A Qualification To Build A Business appeared first on Female Entrepreneur Association.
Natasha Barrett 2020-08-11 12:00:05
The post Why You Don’t Need A Qualification To Build A Business appeared first on Market World.